Shesto Ultrasonic Cleaner Solution For Flux Remover and PCB (1 Litre)
• For removing flux from soldering and even deposits left from water damage
• Safe on brass, copper, aluminium and other sensitive metals
• 1 part concentrate to 10 parts of water
• The temperature of the bath should be set between 50 - 80 degrees centigrade
Shesto Ultrasonic Cleaner Solution For Flux Remover and PCB
A concentrated ultrasonic Cleaner fluid designed in the UK to clean flux and safe for use with PCB boards.
• A specialist formulation for adding to Ultrasonic baths for removing flux from soldering and even deposits left from water damage
• The Cleaning process safely removes contaminants etc and will not damage, corrode or darken metal components
• Safe on brass, copper, aluminium and other sensitive metals~
• Directions - Concentrate is added to water at a rate of 1 part concentrate to 10 parts of water (we recommend using deionised/demineralised water)
• Operating temperature of the bath should be set between 50 - 80 degrees centigrade
• Always test before use on new applications
• After cleaning rinse all surfaces thoroughly with clean water. The bath should be changed regularly when the solution becomes dirty
• Designed for industrial professional use and hobbyist use - see other listings UTFLU01 - 01, UTFLU05 - 5L and UTFLU25 - 25L
Ultrasonics strive to provide specialist and affordable ultrasonic Cleaner equipment, our ultrasonic Cleaner tanks and Flux cleaning fluids can be used for many applications. Applications include Soldering and PCB reworking, computer and phone repairs, Game console repairs, and more.
PLEASE NOTE: This product can only be shipped within the UK. Please contact us for any shipping enquiries before purchase.
Product Code: UTFLU01
Product Name: Shesto Ultrasonic Cleaner Solution For Flux Remover and PCB (1 Litre)
Weight: 1000 grams
Dimensions: 250mm x 83mm x 83mm
Shipping Weight: 1086 grams
Shipping Dimensions: 250mm x 83mm x 83mm