Full Product Info
Spraycraft SP10K Easy-to-Use Airbrush Kit
Ideal for spraying larger areas with quick broad coverage and detailed work by using stencils & masking tape/film. Great for use with most paints, acrylics, enamels, inks & lacquers.
• SP10 Airbrush with hose & Propellant adaptor fitted
• 2 Paint Jars - ½ oz & 1 oz with quick change cap & lids
• 300ml Air propellant (SP9300)
• Compressor adaptor, cleaning wire & instructions
• Easy to operate on-off trigger
• Comfortable rubbery ergonomic grip
• Simple snap-in paint jars for quick changeover
• Fixed hose connects to airbrush propellant
• Virtually no cleaning required (unlike most airbrushes)
• Can be used with compressor (adaptor included)
• Single Action (trigger regulates the air flow only)
• External mix (Air/Paint mixed outside the airbrush)
• Spray pattern approx. 12 - 50mm
• Dual adjustment - airbrush nozzle & jar twist
A method of activating an airbrush whereby depressing the trigger delivers air and drawing back on the trigger releases paint.
A type of airbrush where paint is atomized outside the airbrush.
The Spraycraft range is a collection of great value airbrushes, ready-to-use kits and accessories for the beginner as well as the enthusiast. From easy-to-use single action broad stroke to dual action detailed airbrushing, Spraycraft offers the right solution.
Product Code: SP10K
Product Name: Spraycraft SP10K Easy-to-Use Airbrush Kit
Weight: 386 grams
Dimensions: 300mm x 210mm x 75mm
Shipping Weight: 608 grams
Shipping Dimensions: 300mm x 210mm x 75mm