A single action gravity feed airbrush and minicompressor with 3 pressure settings.
• SP30 Gravity Feed Airbrush
• Mini Compressor 230v with inbuilt airbrush holder
• Gravity feed top mounted 2cc colour cup
• Needle/Nozzle diameter 0.35mm
• Constant air flow & easy to maintain
• Very quiet in use with power 9W, current less than 800mA
• Max air pressure 15psi
• 3 pressure settings: Low (6lpm), Medium (6.5lpm), High (7lpm)
A method of activating an airbrush whereby depressing the trigger delivers air and drawing back on the trigger releases paint.
Gravity airbrushes have a cup in the top of the body. Less air pressure is required as the paint is drawn to the tip by both gravity & air pressure.
The Spraycraft range is a collection of great value airbrushes, ready-to-use kits and accessories for the beginner as well as the enthusiast. From easy-to-use single action broad stroke to dual action detailed airbrushing, Spraycraft offers the right solution.