Full Product Info
Spraycraft SP10EL Airbrush Starter Kit
Ideal for spraying larger areas giving a quick broad coverage or for more detailed work by using stencils and masks. Great for use with most paints, acyrlics, enamels, inks and lacquers.
• Easy to operate on/off trigger
• Comfortable 'rubbery' ergonomic grip
• Simple snap-in paint jar for quick changeover
• Fixed hose connects to airbrush propellant
• Virtually no cleaning required (unlike most airbrushes)
• Can be used with compressor (adaptor included)
• Single action (Trigger regulates the air flow only)
• External mix (Air/paint mixed outside the instrument)
A method of activating an airbrush whereby depressing the trigger delivers air and drawing back on the trigger releases paint.
A type of airbrush where paint is atomized outside the airbrush
The Spraycraft range is a collection of great value airbrushes, ready-to-use kits and accessories for the beginner as well as the enthusiast. From easy-to-use single action broad stroke to dual action detailed airbrushing, Spray Craft offers the right solution.
Product Code: SP10EL
Product Name: Spraycraft SP10EL Airbrush Starter Kit
Brand: Spray Craft
Weight: 344 grams
Dimensions: 170mm x 130mm x 55mm
Shipping Weight: 401 grams
Shipping Dimensions: 230mm x 170mm x mm