• User-friendly gravity feed airbrush
• Mini compressor with three pressure settings
• Airbrush holder
• Starter pack of 3 colours and an airbrush cleaner
• Free Beginner's Guide To Airbrushing Cakes DVD
Full Product Info
Cakecraft Airbrush & Compressor Kit
Create your own stunning cake designs with the all new Cassie Brown CD30 Airbrush & Compressor Kit.
This kit includes a classic user-friendly gravity feed airbrush with a mini compressor with three pressure settings, airbrush holder, a starter pack of 3 colours and an airbrush cleaner. You can literally open the box, follow the step-by-step instructions for successful cake decorating and you will soon be producing amazing results.
Also the new CD30 Airbrush Kit now includes FREE CD3101 Cassie Brown Beginner's Guide To Airbrushing Cakes DVD worth £14.95!
• Gravity feed top mounted 2cc colour cup
• Less air pressure required to operate
• Needle/Nozzle diameter 0.4mm
• Constant air flow
• Easy to maintain
• Chrome plated - easier to clean
• 3 pressure settings - low, medium, high
• Very quiet in use
• Max Air pressure 15psi
• Power - 9w, current less than 800mA
• Airbrush holder
Airbrushing is a cost effective and time saving method of cake decoration.
It on cakes allows the user to cover large areas easily and economically.
Create amazing ombre effects, or add detail and shading freehand or with the use of stencils.
Use to add a mist of colour to sugar roses or give a coloured border to a plaque.
Cassie Brown Cakecraft
The Cassie Brown Cakecraft range includes airbrushing kits and a choice of mixable edible colours, useful hand tools, exclusive quality food-grade stainless steel cutters, How-To DVDs, books and lots more. Suitable for use by enthusiasts and professionals alike.
Cassie has been teaching and demonstrating since 2001 and is proud to be an accredited demonstrator for the British Sugarcraft Guild, also demonstrating to the Sugar Art Association and many other clubs.