Full Product Info
Jeweltool Bead Crimping Pliers
Bead crimping tools are a must-have for every jeweller working with beads. They are used to close crimps at the end of necklaces, bracelets and other strung jewellery projects. This simple tool fixes your crimps in place, giving a neat and professional finish to your pieces. Use with crimps up to 3mm wide (beads or tubes) to form a finished crimp with a diameter of less than 2mm. You can finish off with a crimp cover or slip the crimp into a large holed bead for neatness.
Overall length of tool: 130mm
Precision made in the USA
Features and benefits:
• Create clean flat crimps quickly and easily
• Adds a professional finish to your jewellery with perfect crimps
• Sprung handles for comfortable use
• Used with 'French' crimp beads or crimp tubes up to 3mm in diameter
• Forms a finished crimp with a diameter less than 2mm - smaller than the crimp itself.
• The finished crimp can be hidden in a clam-type bead tip or slipped into a large holed bead
Jeweltool used and approved by Jessica Rose
Jessica Rose is the award-winning founder of the London Jewellery School, one of the world's largest jewellery training centres, where over 9,000 people have learnt to make jewellery. The school runs 100s of fun and professional classes every year from its base in London, UK, as well as distance learning courses. For details see www.londonjewelleryschool.co.uk Jessica and her team aim to bring the fun and creativity of jewellery making to as many people as possible and love these tools that help beginners through to professional jewellers make beautiful jewellery.
Product Code: JPL6585
Product Name: Jeweltool Bead Crimping Pliers
Weight: 64 grams
Dimensions: 130mm x 65mm x 10mm
Shipping Weight: 88 grams
Shipping Dimensions: 230mm x 70mm x 16mm