Policraft Aluminium Oxide (Coarse)
• Four mounting onto tapered mop adaptor or pigtail
• Non-woven nylon coated with abrasive
• Flexibility allows their use on contoured surfaces
• Coarse grade will remove paint and heavy rust from metal
• Medium and finer grades are great for cleaning rusted tools
• Produces a satin or matt finish on metal
• Smooth and prepare a surface prior to final polishing
• Eye protection must be worn
Policraft Aluminium Oxide
For de-nibbing soft and hardwood and matt finish on stainless steel and other metals.
Heavy Duty Buffs
This range of buffs is designed especially for professional work where prolonged use is required. The range covers all the necessary types, from first stage to final high gloss finish. All are fitted with traditional leather centres for use with tapered spindles.
Sisal Buffs: Heavy cutting for pre-polishing stage.
Aluminium Oxide Buffs: For preparatory work on wood, and matt/satin finishing on metals.
B - Medium/Hard: Good cutting buff for non-ferrous metals. Flexible
G - Medium/Fine: General purpose finishing buff with finishing compounds. Good for rougeing where little cut is required.
The simple way to produce a professional high-quality finish on most materials. Buffing is one of the best ways to restore the original appearance to many varied materials. The techniques used extensively by industry to bring products to a professional finish are often closely guarded secrets. Now anyone can master these processes and end up with professional result using the Poli Craft range of products.
Product Code: PC2204
Product Name: Policraft 6" Aluminium Oxide (Coarse)
Weight: 198 grams
Dimensions: 150mm x 45mm
Shipping Weight: 216grams
Shipping Dimensions: 200mm x 150mm x 45mm